Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Beautiful Saturday October 22nd

I work up at 0700 & thought I would get caught up on these posts.   The internet was down so I read my book club book "Tending Roses" instead.   What a gorgeous morning and day it has been!!!!   Loved it!!!

The trees are amazing.  Had a fairly lazy day.    Summer is moving, so we helped her move furniture in the afternoon, then I went to Wheeler Farm with the grand kids.   Kaia was so cute.  She loved the wagon ride and the pumpkin patch.   If I knew how to put pictures on this blog I would share one with you. 
While we were at Wheeler Farm, Staci read me a message from my "little bro", Jason that lives in AZ.  I am assuming it was on face book.  So nice!  He is always a rock. 
Thanks for the chocolate brownies, Diane.   Another great card to add to the "crushing" of the pathology report.

As far as my "situation", I have decided against a preventative mastectomy on the left side.   I will talk to the plastic surgeon for her opinion on Tuesday about this as well, but SERIOUSLY enough is enough.

3 comments:

  1. What ever you decide you will be beautifull inside and out. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Vikki & sending lot's of hugs & prayers your way! God bless you!!

    Alisha Burke Kvamme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vik!
    I just read your blog ( your daughters are right, and beautiful, i might add!) and i shudder how similar your experiences have been to mine. I have been there and look back with relief. All is well for me and I wish the same for you. Good luck with your path ahead. My heart and my thoughts are with you. Dianne Sano

    ReplyDelete