Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sunday and Monday October 23 & 24th

Sunday............Another beautiful fall day.   Went to a regional Stake Conference.  Elder Bednard gave an awesome talk on testimony, conversion and the character of Christ.  It was an inspiring talk, as well as one you felt you learned new perspective & doctrine.  After church we took a motorcycle ride to Memory Grove and walked around with Staci and Brielle and enjoyed the day.  Came home and had dinner with the family.   Nice NORMAL day

Monday...........  Went to fitness center in am, then into work.  Colleen got called in @ 0130 to work, she spared me the call.   That was very generous of her, but I felt very bad since she had to do NRP testing all day, then had Coordinating Council in late afternoon. 
It had been recommended that I attend the Breast Cancer Support group before my surgery.  So I went from 6-7:30 with Mom and daughter Staci.   Not really a good idea.   The women there were all in a bad place.  I hope it was beneficial and helpful for them, it was not for me.   

1 comment:

  1. Vikki,
    We are thinking of you and sending love and positive energy your way!
    Dano & Chanda

    ReplyDelete