Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October 12th, 13th and 14th Life Changing Days

12th Had a dx mammogram and US done @ IMC Breast Care Center.  Not good news.  Started leaking fluid from right breast/nipple.  
Scheduled for biopsy in am. 
13th  Biopsy done on tumor followed by another mammogram  8 Gauge needle. Apparently there is a large area of microcalcifications as well as the tumor.    Radiologist concerned. 
14th  Right breast large red area around biopsy site, breast very swollen.  Back down to Breast Care center, where they dx celluitis.  Breast was drained, culture specimen sent to radiology.  Radiologist concerned about fast on set of ? infection.  Placed me on two antibiotics.   One to cover MRSA.  That's all I need!!!!!!!!!!!
Pharmacy closed before I could pick up my RX's.    Had to go back into work and ask Dr. Jackson to re-write the RX's, which he gladly did.    Honestly what a week!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the updates. I enjoy reading it and I know it is hard to share, but you are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete