Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 26th Wednesday

Looked up MRI results before taking off to a conference.   MRI results basically just confirm what the other tests have said.   No cancer seen in left breast.  The right axilla nodes are prominent BUT are not pathologically enlarged, which is promising news for confirmation of the negative sentinel node we are expecting.  Again, I believe this is all because we are catching it early.   The microinvasion, they would not comment on, just state it needs to be biopsied, they would not rule out CA.  The mass is now 11cm, by this physician measurements. 

Attended a conference at Gardner Village in WJ.   I have heard this speaker before and she is always very good and gives current and useful information.  Excellent food.  My appetite is back, pretty well, although I continue to lose weight.

Summer called me and gave me the bad news that she has been laid off at work.   Life is not nice to us this month.   She was optimistic and said, "well at least I will be available to stay with you"  and other positive views.    She is a worry wart, a controller ( I wonder where she got that from ) and a great nurturer.   She already has been taking great care of me thru this process.    All my girls amaze me with their love and concern.

The cancer worry bug visited me again in the night.  I slept poorly & had my first dream of a 'cancer diagnoses" post surgery.   I also saw the tumor and the mass and it was all awful.   I pray that dream is as close to the diagnoses as I will really get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment