Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11th A New Day in my Known Recovery

It was such a beautiful sunny morning when I walked into the family room.   I saw several flocks of geese flying over head and enjoyed the beauty of the morning and the mountains.

I am alone and enjoy the moment to sit with my book in the sun and read, read, read.

I feel like I have learned how loved and blessed that I am. That, with my lessons in patience I have gained more experience and this has lead to a greater capacity to have hope, love & have faith.   I acknowledge I have a long road ahead of me with the virtue of patience!
I know that I would have learned to cope with whatever my outcome was, but I feel grateful that I dodged a big bullet.  

I went to Seagull Book with Jim to look for a movie for Primary, then had a great visit with Teresa back at the house.   She brought me.....................  Homemade bread and wild rice chicken soup   :   )

1 comment:

  1. I too felt like a new person, and I could tell people around me could feel a difference in my energy. I love love love you and am so grateful. When you are happy, i am happy! :)

    ReplyDelete