Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snowy Saturday

Welcome Winter!

Beautiful clean sky's, several inches of snow on the ground.

As I sit in the sun, I look over at the fun flowers I have received. The newest addition are some that Marci and Curtis brought over. Marci and her sister are very gifted artists & the cutest mom's. Marci brought over a cloth flower bouquet that her sister sells on Etsy. It is quite amazing and fits right in with the other arrangements on my mantle. They came by last night, with their 3 three kids, so cute!  Two of the 3 kids were born on birthdays that we have. Kennedy will be 8 years old on November 24th (my birthday) and Grady will be a 1 year old on November 17th, Staci's birthday! It's nice to keep all these birthdays so easy. They are very accomodating like that! :)

Jim, Mom and I went up to LDSH to visit my niece.  She has been hospitalized with a bowel resection due to complication with Krohns Disease.  It was a good visit, it was good to see her and her husband again.  Great people.  I wish her the very best in dealing with this disease.  She is strong and healthy and has done well over the past 18 years since her original dx (diagnosis).

From the hospital we went to Sara's house to visit with my Zaugg grandchildren. DJ and Ro were with their father. We collected this year's school pictures, then headed out. I became very nauseated and tired.
Came home and took a nap, then ate dinner.  I struggled with nausea the rest of the evening. I don't think I should have eaten. Very discouraging. I hate nausea.

Jim finally tucked me in, then read to me from my " I need thee every hour book". It was very comforting & I slept well with the aide of Ambien & comforting words of the atonement in my head.   I'm afraid of the Lorab (though my children keep lecturing me about staying on top of my pain). But I still have my other problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment