Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sunday and Monday November 6th & 7th

Now that it is Wednesday I am quickly losing track of days, so it's a challenge to journal. I just looked back and saw that it snowed on Saturday. I had already forgotten that! In fact, I thought tonight I was still in October. Man, I think I need a MRI of my brain! Why would I ever want to repeat October of 2011?

My memory of Sunday was it was a nice day, nausea off and on. Jenni and Josh and their cute kids came for a visit. They vacillated between bringing me a Subway gift card or a Starbucks gift card. They decided on the Subway card. Actually was a good call, which surprised Josh. When I get my appetite back good and strong I want to get a subway breakfast one morning. I like those! Brielle was delighted to have company and the three kids went outside to make a snowman.

The Yorganson brother's came over and administered the sacrament to me. I love when they do that! It's the best sacrament ever. I hear the Primary program practice was pretty rough. Getting ready for a primary sacrament is a true test of Faith! We ate Teresa's really yummy honey lime Enchilda's and some Mexican rice Jim made up.

Monday

I struggled with nausea most of the day. I will not take the Lortab. It is making me crazy. I only have one Zofran left and I am saving it for night time. Sara & Rob have under loaded their extra pain pills on me, hoping I can find something I can tolerate. I asked Staci to look them all up. I am not familiar with some of them and at this point I am scared of all of them.

Colleen came to visit and brought creamy vegetable soup. I do remember eating it later in the evening with my Zofran and it was really, really good.

Lon, our financial advisor and friend came over to see me in the evening and brought Great Harvest Bread and jam. He was really trying to visit the Blacks, but they are struggling with a terrible flu.  It was good to see him.

I think me and my 'creature' were just a big lump all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment